Adizero Prime X - Pulse Lime/Real Teal
Just in time for the Melbourne Marathon adidas Running drops a new Pulse lIme variation of their Prime X running shoe. It may sit on top of the World Athletics Banned shoe list but you really need to experience these if you haven't already! Designed to be the fastest shoe adidas offers, they feature three layers of Lightstrike Pro, which provide maximum cushioning and supreme responsiveness. In addition, the midsole has a more aggressive look with some of the foam removed, revealing the carbon fibre Energyrods, which provide a lightweight stiffness and limit the energy loss at toe-off. In addition to the rods, there are also speed blades for even more response. The rubber on the outsole works like slicks on a formula one car; while it may look like it doesn't provide much, believe us, it does! The Adizero Prime X also sees a section of Continental rubber at the toe-off to guarantee the best possible release from each stride.
– adidas Running Adizero Prime X - Pulse Lime/Real Teal
– Three layers of Lightstrike Pro cushioning for maximum energy return.
– Tuned stiffness with carbon fibre EnergyRods and SpeedBlades.
– Lightweight mesh upper provides flexibility, breathability and support in specific areas based on Aramis insights.
– Weighing in at 263grams. Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 50mm / forefoot 40mm).