Nako - Black/G15
District Vision's research and development of performance eyewear have led to a collection of sunglasses that protect you from UV light and help enhance performance. With durability, comfort and protection as the main focus, District Vision's lenses are also the first therapeutic-grade lenses designed to reduce strain from physical exertion. Their Nako frame is the newest design in the collection, offering a larger design and fit to the other models. Still, as light as a feather, these are the perfect sunglass for the glare of the early morning or early evening sun.
District Vision's team also wants to make meditation available to more runners through their Mindful Athletes Program (MAP), which includes talks from leading teachers in both the running and meditative fields. Check it out here!
– District Vision Nako - Black/G15
– Developed over a 2-year technical test period.
– Incredibly lightweight construction with Titanium core.
– Adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips.
– D+ lens technology with shatterproof, polycarbonate protection.