Max Mountain Shell - Limestone
The days of wearing the big brands head to toe are a thing of the past, thanks to Tom and Max from District Vision. DV is the result of ongoing research and development into various running clothes and tools to enhance performance on your next journey while looking damn good at the same time!
The Max mountain shell is District Vision's all-weather hooded shell, constructed from a recycled and extremely water-resistant single-layer fabric. The jacket features bonded seams, elastic cuffs, a heavy-duty waterproof zipper, concealed waist pockets, contrast bindings and armpit ventilation holes. The fabric is treated with a non-PFC Durable Water Repellent for increased water resistance.
Please note: we find that the Max shell runs on the larger side. We recommend sizing down one size from your usual jacket size.
District Vision's team also wants to make meditation available to more runners through their Mindful Athletes Program (MAP), which includes talks from leading teachers in both the running and meditative fields. Check it out here!
– District Vision Max Mountain Shell - Limestone
– All weather hooded shell.
– Constructed from recycled and extremely water resistant fabric.
– Bonded seams, elastic cuffs, heavy duty waterproof zipper, concealed waist pockets, contrast bindings and armpit ventilation holes.
– Fits on the larger side. We recommend sizing down one size.