Mach 4 - Blue Glass/Evening Primrose
Hoka have delivered their fourth iteration of their iconic daily trainer built on themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X. Designed for logging long miles, this everyday trainer delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel. This is thanks to the blend of midsole foams - merging their soft PROFLY foam on top and a rubberised EVA outsole. The shoe also features an engineered mesh upper, a refined heel collar shape that alleviates pressure on the achilles and Hoka's early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry which offers a smooth ride outsole. All this equates to a light, smooth and responsive daily dose of speed.
– Stack height: 29mm in the heel / 24mm in the forefoot / 5mm drop.
– PROFLY midsole on the top for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
– Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning.
– Engineered mesh upper and refined heel collar shape.
– Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry offers a smooth ride outsole.